master appliance tech
master appliance tech, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  6 years+ in home service own and operate my own in home appliance repair company

I have an Advantium 120, about 5 years old. Last evening it

Customer Question

I have an Advantium 120, about 5 years old. Last evening it just stopped working. There is no display. Checked the circuit breakers and GFI's. All well there. Any suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  master appliance tech replied 7 years ago.
there is a fuse inside of the unit take off the top vent and remove the control panel the fuse should be in the front control panel area

pleas do not poke around in the microwave as it carries a charge of 5000volts and can kill you even if not plugged in
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Obviously, there is a fuse inside the unit. Where in Advantimum 120. No, you did not answer my question. Sorry for the bother.
i told you where it was but if you want a more definite answer then i would need more information about the unit like maybe a model # XXXXX are 100's of different Advantium and there all just that much different some fuses are in the back and some are up front