Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Put my wash on yesterday 03 came up on the display. I manually

Put my wash on yesterday 03 came up on the display. I manually emptied the filter then put it on to rinse and drain. The machine filled up with water then stopped. I had to then drain it through the filter again. Can you help please.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
what make is this washer? can you get me model #? thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
The model number is XXXXX
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
this is an Asko , when you drained it did you check filter and coin trap in pump assembly? it sounds like you have a clog somewhere in the drain system. click here to see parts , http://www.repairclinic.com/SmartSearch/smartsearch.aspx check the drain system good, let me know , thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

I removed some coins last week from the washing machine and it seemed to work ok until yesterday, the filter at the front is also clear.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

I removed some coins last week from the washing machine and it seemed to work ok until yesterday, the filter at the front is also clear. It is a LG machine, sorry I forgot to say that.

Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
thats ok its probably a bad pump. when coins get stuck in these sometimes they will strip the impeller and it slips and wont drain water correctly. let me know if theres anything else in the pump itself. thanks Bryan