Bob Schauer
Bob Schauer, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience in commercial and domestic appliance repair

i purchased kitchenaid coffee maker less than 5 6 months ago

Customer Question

i purchased kitchenaid coffee maker less than 5\6 months ago and already it is giving me an errr2 message can you advise what i can do for it
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bob Schauer replied 7 years ago.
Hello stella 064, my name isXXXXX you give me a model number I will try to see if I can find any information for you. Bob
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Do you have an owners manual? On page 33 it lists the error codes. If you don't have one, I have a link for your to see an on line version of the owners manual:

I hope you will be able to solve your problem with this information but from what I read you may have a sensor that is defective. The error code you listed has to do with the pot needing descaling but since its brand new then the sensor is not giving a true reading. It does tell you how to reset the readout, so maybe that will clear the error. I thank you for using Just Answer. Bob

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
okay thank you so much I will now contact the manufacturer of kitchenaid to see if they can help me make my coffee maker good.
I wish you well. Bob