Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

how do I get inside my thermadore gps484ggs grill/cooktop

Customer Question

how do I get inside my thermadore gps484ggs grill/cooktop? I need to remove the regulator. There seems to be no lps kit so i've re-done the jets but didn't think there was an internal regulator, but just saw some paperwork that said there was. I would like to know the right way in so i don't cause extra work.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 years ago.

Hi, thanks for using I don't have any experience with this particular grill, but have found a parts breakdown that may be helpful. The regulator is number 27A...

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
my question was how to get to the regulator as the unit is enclosed. I need to remove the regulator so I can work my propane tank & it's regulator. can you tell me how #60 on diagram is properly removed from the top? and hopefully then i can remove #63? thanks, Eron
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 years ago.

Eron, I believe number 60 is held by #61 on the bottom of number 62. Itis likely that there are screws that are holding the entire number 63 assembly as a complete piece because it looks like you have to get to the bottom to loosen the ignitor mounting rings.