master appliance tech
master appliance tech, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  6 years+ in home service own and operate my own in home appliance repair company
13501207

My GE washer stays in the spin cycle. Is this a timer swi

My GE washer stays in the spin cycle. Is this a timer switch?
all it does is spin? i would say the timer is bad yes
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Is this the same as a timer control panel board that cost about $102? My model is of my GE is wbse3120b1ww
this one? http://www.partselect.com/PartDetail.aspx?Inventory=756538&SourceCode=1

there is probably a stuck relay but ya 102 is a good price that's what you need
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Are you sure this is the right one? Underneath yours it gave a different model number. When I searched my model it showed the following:

bove is an example model that contains part: PS272503. You can click the image to see the large version
ModelNumber: WBSE3120B1WW
PartDescription In this Model: CONTROL PANEL ASM
Part Location: #13
Series Number:
If this is not the model that you are looking for, you can try to select one model from the model list that on the right side.
This lists for $44.67.
I'm going off the model you gave me on my web site the GE part number has changed a few times and the current one is WH12X10225 the first web site i look it up at is just to give you a link i have never used that web sit to buy parts from just get look up fast and links for you guys
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I did accept this already and left a tip. I did not figure I had to accept again. I check with another site and you were right. The different is between the assembly box and the actual control panel, just on that site they listed them the same.
no problem and than you for the tip good luck