Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I submitted a question related to instructions for a Frigida

Customer Question

What goes? I did the pay in advance thing ($15) and did not receive an answer. It asked if I would accept the answer without showing it.

Please advise.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 years ago.
Hi, Susie. I cannot locate your original question. Did you use a different screen name? If you did not click "accept" you have not been charged. ONLY after clicking accept will you be charged. The "pay in advance" is a deposit in good faith, not an actual payment. So, I can help you with your original question if you would like or forward this thread to a moderator that will be able to reassure you that you were not charged with no answer in return.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Is this where I answer? Must be. I would appreciat it if you would forward to a moderator. I was charged $15 with no answer.

I am using the same screen name.

The question was how to obtain a instruction booklet for a Frigidiare stove, model FGF366CCB. The stove was in this condo when I purchased it but they left none of the brochures, etc. for the appliances. I do not have a clue as to how to use the oven on this stove.

Can you assist???

Expert:  Kelly replied 7 years ago.

Here is a link to download a FREE copy of all manuals available for your range. I will contact a moderator in regards XXXXX XXXXX other question.
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 years ago.
I have forwarded your concern to a moderator and they should respond shortly. My apologies for the trouble you are experiencing. Please rest assured you will be taken care of appropriately.