Edward, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Small and large Appliance Technician, Electronic Tech., Handyman, 40+ years ex

How could I obtain an instruction booklet for a Frigidaire

Customer Question

How could I obtain an instruction booklet for a Frigidaire Model FGF366CCB free standing stove. I have no idea how to use the oven. Thank you for any assistance you can give me.    Marian
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Edward replied 7 years ago.

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. Please click here to view, print or download the information you are seeking.

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you can leave positive feedback. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. By accepting you are agreeing that I have satisfactorily answered your questions. If you do not accept, your deposit if applicable, will remain in your Just Answer's account until you request otherwise.

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer and feel you can leave positive feedback.

Note: If the icons or other text makes the page unreadable please refresh the page. Sorry for this inconvenience.