master appliance tech
master appliance tech, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  6 years+ in home service own and operate my own in home appliance repair company

Last month, due to your answer, I fixed the defroster in myKenmore

Last month, due to your answer, I fixed the defroster in myKenmore side by side fridge. It worked fine, but now will not keep a cold temperature in either the freezer or fridge. What could be wrong now? (I have it set on max cool, it has always worked fine at the factory setting before.)
is the back panel covered in frost? do you hear a clicking?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hi, I did try to put in my credit card: one message said payment was received, and one
message says it wasn't. I do mean to pay you, please let me know if all is received!
what? OK i think all you have to do is hit the green accept button what is going on? with the fridge?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hi . I'm confused. I accepted the answer from I.can, and put in my credit card number,
and have gotten several confusing replies. It started by giving me a $7 credit (which
I don't think is right, then my credit card (which I use several times each week) showed
that it wasn't accepted. When I wrote you aboaut it, I (think) had another technician replay to
my question, which was already answered and accepted.
1) Did my acount get mixed up with someone else? (Credit which was not mine)
2) Was my credit card ever accepted? Please let me know the status.
i dont know the best way would be find your old question from the look of it you have 3 questions and 3 accepts so i would think you paid for all of your questions