Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Our fairly new washer, Model WTW6200SW2, suddenly wont drain.

Our fairly new washer, Model WTW6200SW2, suddenly won't drain. A plumber and an appliance repair person says they can't figure out why and assume it is in the electronics. What is wrong and how do I get it fixed?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
okay this machine may ahve a filter in the drain system. the problem is you have to see if yours does , it dosnt say for sure when you bring this up under the model, some have them some dont this is the filter,Part 541811this also has a electronic drain pump and these can sometimes get clogged or the impellers can get stripped. you say you had a appliance repair person look at this what did he check? let me know. Bryan. heres a picture of your drain pump. Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=