Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

how do you remove the control panel on a Jenn-Air electric

how do you remove the control panel on a Jenn-Air electric wall convection oven 81144p955-60?

You will need to pull out the oven about 3 inches and then there should be four 1/4" screws that need to be removed to get into the control panel,

the screw to remove the oven should be running up the sides when you open the oven door screwed into the cabinet, there is usually 4 of them

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i know it's another question but when the fault code diagnosis says "replace control" does that mean replace the ERC/Electronic Range Control (which is I assume different that the entire circuit board)? thanks.

Yes that is exactly what it means on the Jen Air line, replace and enjoy a happy thanksgiving.

If you have found my information helpful, Then please press the GREEN "ACCEPT" button, we Technicians are only paid after the "ACCEPT" button is pressed, However if you need more information for anything then please ask, I will work with you unitl I cannot help anymore or you are HAPPY!. Bonuses are WELCOMED, however it is not mandatory. Also I would appreciate POISITIVE feedback as it is improtant to us technicians.