Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a Modern Maid double wall oven--model No. PH 0103 UD.

Customer Question

I have a Modern Maid double wall oven--model No. PH 0103 UD. Apparently, it needs a new thermostat and we need to have this repaired before Thanksgiving! Can you help? Thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
how old is this oven? your best bet for getting parts in time for thanksgiving is to call appliance parts center at 1-800-540-0800 and talk to Bradly. why do you think you need new thermostat. whats going on with this? let me know Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
This wall oven is 20 years old and I still have the manual; we had a service call on Monday and the technician from Preway (here in NYC) told us we need a new thermostat for the lower oven and no parts are available. Help!
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
well call Bradly he may be able to get you a robertshaw replacement I cant be sure but If anyone can he may be able to help you, thats all I can do. thanks Bryan, the only other option you may have is a used appliance dealer that can match one up for you.