Thank you for using Just Answer.
These are generally the first steps -
Check voltage at outlet for 240 volts (or 120 volts on gas dryer) with a multi-meter.
Check voltage at the hookup block for 240 volts (or 120 volts on gas dryer) with a multi meter.
Check door switch to see if it clicks and appears good.
Check door switch with multi-meter for continuitly to see if the switch will open and close the circuit.
Check vent hose to see if it is clogged. If it is, then you likely have blown the thermal fuse and will need to replace it.
Please let me know what you have found and please give a bit more detail so that we go further to troubleshoot this.
Please post the model number so that we can give specfics. It will be on a sticker on the cabinet behind the door in the crevice.
Please post back here for follow up. I am leaving for work and I will check back here later this morning.