Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I need to replace a broken belt on a whirlpool gas dryer model

I need to replace a broken belt on a whirlpool gas dryer model LGT6634AWO. I have the part, the dryer top open. How do I get the belt in place?
ok you have the top up all you have to do is look down the sides of machine and you will see two 5/16" screws holding front on , one on each side, take them out and lift up on the front and it will come off the clips on bottom, you need to remove front put belt around drum and through the pully around the motor then put fron panel back on lifting drun up and getting front panel back in put screws back .yours is diagram h click here, http://www.repairclinic.com/0079.asp#DiagramH hope this helps, Bryan
can I help more ? what do you need? I'm still here when you need more info and thank you for the accept, Bryan