Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have just purchased an LG fride freezer second hand and need

Customer Question

I have just purchased an LG fride freezer second hand and need to know how to plumb it in for the ice maker. Where do I find the water inlet pipe? Any tips?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
can you give me model # XXXXX will look it up. also is there a water supply behind ref. in the house for this ? let me know Thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

It is GR-L207TQ.

I am trying to both locate the inlet pipe and understand which parts I need to purchase so that I can connect. I don't yet have a water supply in place, but can extend my copper piping (just need to know how to get from this to the fridge/freezer)

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Any idea when you will get back to me?
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
sorry long day at work, ok the best thing to buy for that is at lowes pick up a flexable stainless water line for ice maker. there easy to connect and dont leak, second take rear panel off back of ref. on the bottom and either the left or right side you will see the valve its usually blue and you will see where line connects. just scew stainless line on and connect to house supply. thats all you need to do. if you nhave any more questions I'll be back around 7pm , have to go do one more job at 6pm. thanks Bryan
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
I'm sorry you were waiting so long for answer ,if you would like I will request a refund for you, let me know, thanks Bryan