Bernard S.
Bernard S., HD TV, Large Appliance Sales
Experience:  27 Years Managing Stores, Operations and Selling Appliances

My wife wants to buy the best and the latest steam whirlpool

My wife wants to buy the best and the latest steam whirlpool washer and dryer ,side by side. We are building a house and will need them in 6 months. Are there new style ones coming out besides wfw9600t? What colors can we get? Please email a color chart.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bernard S. replied 7 years ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer.

Yes, there are a couple of new colors that have just come out. Also, there are new models that are due out in January or so. If you consider the WFW9500 you can get three colors that have steam (including white) now. In January a WFW9800 will come out with a couple of other colors.

Please click on this link to see WFW9500 and WFW9600 colors - Color

You can also consider the Maytag models which are really now Whirlpool units and are very much the same under the cabinet. They have a couple of colors and a new model with another color in January.

Here is their version of the WFW9600 -

Please click here for Maytag's steam washer - Color

What color is your wife looking for? There are not so many colors that you would be able to match a particular shade.

Let me know what she is looking for and I can tell you which model you may want to consider.