Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

We have a GE Monogram 48 built in refridgerator # XXXXX

We have a GE Monogram 48" built in refridgerator # XXXXX 4 years old. Has worked fine until now. Currently, the cool side (not the freezer side) runs very cold, freezing everything in the lower portion of that side. The digital controls won't let you reset the temp. Currently, it shows 25 degrees F, and when you set it to 36, the readout holds 36 for a moment, and reverts to 25. It's been this way for days. I've tried turning off the breakers and "rebooting" - but that has not changed the problem. Also, the bottom tray keeps reverting to freezing also... from cool storage for meats down to 16 degrees, also. No amount of resetting the temperature controls gets the unit to accept the new temp. You can, however, use the controls to turn the cooling all the way off.
my experiance with this ref. seems to be usually the mother board, I've replaced allot of these ,this is the mother board, it controls everything , they have allot of problems with these,hope this helps BryanPart(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you, Bryan.

Where is the mother board, how do I replace it, and where can I get it?
you can buy the board at this site hope this helps, thanks Bryan