Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I need an IPB for a Montgomery Wards Refrigerator, Model HMQ1944440MB,

I need an IPB for a Montgomery Wards Refrigerator, Model HMQ1944440MB, evaporator.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
sorry that model # XXXXX comming up, can you tell me how old this is ? thanks Bryan and check model # XXXXX
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

First of all remove the letter M from the model number. I estimate the refrigerator is about 20 - 25 years old. However, I have no way of knowing for sure. I am looking for information on the defrost components, i.e. heater, defrost thermostat and defrost timer. I would like to see an IPB so that I can figure out where everything is and how to get at them. This refrigerator has a horizontal evaporator, under the floor of the freezer compartment and above the fresh food compartment. Thank you, John

Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
soory no luck, tried all combos and cant bring it up. I suspect its to old , Bryan