Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

instruction on how to change the bellow on a front loader

instruction on how to change the bellow on a front loader machine
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
can you give me model # ? thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
this is a tricky job,is this your bellow? Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=let me know thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
yes it is
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Brian Im not able to see any answer, your last question was if that was my part and I answer it yes. Still no answer. I need detailed instruction on how to do this including some type of sketch
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
You do have the correct part but where is the answer to how to do it.
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
sorry had to take a few phone calls , ok the bellow is kinda hard to explain how to do.on the front of the machine the bellow just lips over the lip of opening , sometimes there is a little glue but usually not all the way around. start at the top and work your way around. take the bottom panel off as well as the top cover of machine and remove any screws that hold the front on. after that you will have to remove any wires on door switches and remove front of machine, then you will see the inner part of the bellow around tub be careful to remove detergent drawer and the screws in the front behind the drawer. once all that is done you should see how the bellow is held on the outer tub assembly, sometimes its a large spring going around and other times its a clamp you loosen . I cant find any diagrams of the bellow setup but heres a site to show you the rest of the here hope this helps, thanks Bryan