stef
stef, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 years experience specialising in fixing what others can't. I find the problem and fix it
12775274

i HAVE A BOSCH LOGIXX 8 WASHING MACHINE. THE F17 FAULT BUTTON

Customer Question

i HAVE A BOSCH LOGIXX 8 WASHING MACHINE. THE F17 FAULT BUTTON KEEPS APPEARING HALF WAY THROUGH CYCLES THUS TERMINATING THEM. I HAVE CHESCKED MY WATER PRESSURE BUT IT IS FINE. THE TAP THAT SHARES ITS CONNECTION RUNS WELL (GUSHES OUT). MY HUSBAND THINKS IT MAY BE A PUMP THAT PUMPS THE INTAKE WATER THROUGH TO THE DETERGANT DRAWER THAT MAY BE FAULTY, AS THE DETERGENT IS NOT BEING WASHED THROUGH TO THE MACHINE. ALSO THE INTAKE WTER END UP IN THE MIDDLE FABRIC CONDITIONER SECTION ! DO I NEED AN ENGINEER OR IS IT SOMETHING ELSE. I LIVE IN A HARD WATER AREA BUT USE CALGON TABLETS
Category: Appliance
Expert:  stef replied 8 years ago.

Hello thanks for your question

If you open the washing machine you will find a packing slip with all the information on the error codes and electrical schematic. unfortunatly bosch's fault codes are not listed on the web.

stef