Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Whirlepool Duet GHW9100LW1 - Will not start. Cycle lights around

Whirlepool Duet GHW9100LW1 - Will not start. Cycle lights around selection dial blink on cycled selected
it sounds like the door switch might have a problem, I'm not near my manuals tonight but will be in the morning, there is a little black push in button near the top of the door switch assembly on the machine itself where the door hits when closed make sure this little peg isn't broken off, I see this allot.ion this picture you can see the little peg sticking down on the left side (very small) this will be on the top on machine. this resets the board for the next load, let me Know , thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
That's what I was thinking but couldn't find switch. Also door is a bit loose. Don't see your picture. If you have a diagram of the switch please send. I'll see if I can find one. Thanks.
ok give me a little bit, thanks Bryan