Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Kenmore _Elec. 30-in free-standing range________model

I have a Kenmore _Elec. 30-in free-standing range________model #___79046992100______. The oven heating element burned up. I replaced the heating element but now there are no lights on the electronic
display on the front of the oven. I plugged it in and the breaker and gfi are on. Could it be the electronic module?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
sounds like you clock is bad. let me check your range in a little bit, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
First of all we didn't say anything about the clock. Secondly, I don't live in Tennessee --I live in Florida. What kind of response is this?
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
what is it thats not lighting up in this? this is your display which is the control and the clock in one , is this the part thats not lighting up ? youir not being clear on whats not lighting up. click here to see clock assembly. are you looking for someone to do service in Fl? on this site you can get someone answering your question from all over the U.S thanks Bryan