Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a Kenmore _Elec. 30-in free-standing range________model

I have a Kenmore _Elec. 30-in free-standing range________model #___79046992100______. The oven heating element burned up. I replaced the heating element but now there are no lights on the electronic
display on the front of the oven. I plugged it in and the breaker and gfi are on. Could it be the electronic module?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
sounds like you clock is bad. let me check your range in a little bit, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
First of all we didn't say anything about the clock. Secondly, I don't live in Tennessee --I live in Florida. What kind of response is this?
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
what is it thats not lighting up in this? this is your display which is the control and the clock in one , is this the part thats not lighting up ? youir not being clear on whats not lighting up. click here to see clock assembly. http://www.repairclinic.com/SmartSearch/SSPartDetail.aspx?PartID=1155448&PPStack=1 are you looking for someone to do service in Fl? on this site you can get someone answering your question from all over the U.S thanks Bryan