Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have an amana washer model no. NAV5800AWW. The washer makes

Customer Question

I have an amana washer model no. NAV5800AWW. The washer makes a lot of noise when spining. It seems like it is under heavy load when starting, 1 belt was "burned up". I think this might be a bearing problem. I have everything apart but need your help to remove the bearing on the bottom of tub. What do you think? Al [email protected]
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
this is a little though to do,let me take a look at model. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: Other
I never recieved an answer to my question.Bryan said he was going to look at a sample to answer my question,but I never received one.
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
I'm sorry i got tied up , heres your bearing and seal kit for your washer, click here this isnt as hard as some if you look at this you have to remove the tub and then the metal nut with the spaner wrench they mention to get at the bearing and seal , I'm also giving you diagram of how this goes together and this also comes with instuctions, I believe you can do this job without to many problems, heres the breakdown click here let me know if this helped and sorry for delay, thanks Bryan, p.s.if you look at diagram there are two diffirent bearing in this make sure you replace the right one, the check bearings before replacing,