Bernard S.
Bernard S., HD TV, Large Appliance Sales
Experience:  27 Years Managing Stores, Operations and Selling Appliances
8697087

how do I run a diognostic on my whirlpool dishwasher

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bernard S. replied 5 years ago.

HICustomer

Thank you for using Just Answer.

If you check behind the kick plate (below the door) and remove a couple of screws there. You should see the tech sheet for you particular model dishwasher behind there. It's usually in a plastic bag.

The tech sheet will give you the diagnostics to run on the dishwasher.

Let me know if you would like more information.

bernie

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have a Whilpool Quite partner I the tech sheet isn't there

HiCustomer

Please look at the cabinet in the crevice where the door closes for the model number and post it here. It probably starts with "DU"

Also, what is the dishwasher doing exactly?

There are a few differnet diagnostics for Whirlpool dishwashers. I may have one at home that would work for you. I wil be home in approximately 45 minutes (if you can wait).

bernie

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

du1055xtps3

I started the dishwasher and it stopped and the clean light started flashing. Now it won't start. it's about two years old and this is the third time this has happened but the warranty is up now

I can wait thanks

HiCustomer

This is one of the more popular diagnostics for Whirlpool dishwashers -

Please click here - dishwasher

.

This is the best explanation of Whrilpool's flashing clean light situation. Read at this link and go to the video there.

Please click here - Whirlpool

bernie

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Bernie,

that cased it, are you in san fran or just this company, i was there last month is wahy i ask.

Thanks for your help Ray

HiCustomer

I'm on the east coast in CT.

bernie

Experience: 27 Years Managing Stores, Operations and Selling Appliances
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Well thanks again from Shawnigan Lake BC Canada

HiCustomer

Your welcome and thank you for the accept.

bernie