Ask Accurate Appliance Service Your Own Q...
Accurate Appliance Service
Accurate Appliance Service, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  5 Years in business, Authorized Service Company for 3 manufacturers, NATE Cert. for HVAC

I have a whirlpool washer/dryer combo model LT7000XVNO, The

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool washer/dryer combo model LT7000XVNO, The washer motor is running but there is no agitation at all. Would this be a belt problem? if so how do you repair this? Thanks, Gary
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Accurate Appliance Service replied 7 years ago.
Does it spin? I'll bet the motor coupling is broken (pn 285753A). Take the front panel off and get a look inside. The pump unclips from the motor and the motor unclips from the transmission once the clip retaining screws are off. Let me know if you need more help or if the coupling was intact.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
no the washer doesn't spin the agitator does not move at all. Also, I am having trouble removing the front panel does it pry off? Gary
It loks like you need to release the clips betwen the front panel and the top with a putty knife to remove the front panel.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
unfortunately there were likely other problems. Upon removal of the front panel, the motor no longer ran,so I discarded the machine. This unit was used and had been altered from its original condition making it impossible to repair. Thanks Gary