Michael R
Michael R, Mechanic
Experience:  working for 31 years in the field, all makes all models

where can I buy a door for an E Wave Microwave Model #KOT-

Customer Question

where can I buy a door for an E Wave Microwave Model #KOT-152UB
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Michael R replied 7 years ago. Hi, this is Michael, this is a link to Magic Chef parts order,,,,,,,,,unfortunatly the part is on back order at the manufacturer for 3 weeks....................................They may be able to lead you to a stocking dealer if there is one available
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I've had this part on order with mcappliance since late August, and they continue to say it's due in 3 weeks. If I can find an alternative source I'll cancel my order with these guys.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Sorry, I mis spoke. My order is with the guys. The mcappliance guys have said it will be about 3 to 4 weeks for about 3 months, and will not accept an order
Expert:  Michael R replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for responding,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Seems as if the '3 weeks' scenario is a standard line...................And unfortunatly, if the manufacturer has it back ordered, all its distributors are in the same shape, and this can be the problem... I think your in a 'pickle' and I dont know a way around it. Sorry ............Michael