Ask Accurate Appliance Service Your Own Q...
Accurate Appliance Service
Accurate Appliance Service, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  5 Years in business, Authorized Service Company for 3 manufacturers, NATE Cert. for HVAC

I have an LG dishwasher model LDF 7810ST. I am getting a tE

Customer Question

I have an LG dishwasher model LDF 7810ST. I am getting a "tE" error code on the display. Manual says thermistor trouble. I removed the front panel - wires I can see appear intact. Where is the thermistor? How do I get at it? Do I need to replace it? Where can I get one?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Accurate Appliance Service replied 7 years ago.
The thermistor is located between the terminals of the heater and comes as part of the heater assembly. You will need to pull out the entire dishwasher to replace it. The heater assy is stuck into the side of the sump,you can access it from the bottom of the d/w once ou have it out. The only source of parts in the US I know of is LG in Huntsville AL.