Ask Accurate Appliance Service Your Own Q...
Accurate Appliance Service
Accurate Appliance Service, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  5 Years in business, Authorized Service Company for 3 manufacturers, NATE Cert. for HVAC

I have a LG Tromm Model#wm2277hw, from time to time we get

Customer Question

I have a LG Tromm Model#wm2277hw, from time to time we get a 1E error code and the water does not drain. On the front there is a small latch I open and unscrew a screen and clean out it seems to help but have to do this every 2-3 weeks,is this the problem or is it somthing else. Also we seem to have a leak coming from the door on bottom, right in the center, it is small but continuous and doesent do it every time though it has been doing it more and more.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Accurate Appliance Service replied 7 years ago.
What is inside the screen when you clean it? Is it filling up? The leak can often be cured by gluing a thick 1/2" diameter washer to the door where it contacts the hinge. You may need to replace the door gasket/bellows if the washers don't help.