John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I cannot get my Oasis HE to completly drain and finish a cycle.

I cannot get my Oasis HE to completly drain and finish a cycle. I think it is clogged. Where can I check this inside the machine?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 7 years ago.
hi thanks for your question. to get at the pump. you will see 2 screws at the bottom of the bottom panel. remove the 2 screws . you will see a big nut, in the middle. this is a cleaning port. you will get water come out of the nut , grab a bucket. remove the nut and clean out. thanks . if you are happy with my answer, please accept, with a positive feed back. thanks the appliance doc
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hi, I was able to unclog. I took off the panel and could see a garment at the drain pipe. I removed the drain pipe and was able to pull the garment out. We have completed 2 loads. Can you tell me where is it the garment enters the drXXXXX XXXXXke that?. Is it through the top, at the start of spin? Does this solve one of life's greatest mysteries?...what happens to socks? Please process payment and thank you very much.
Expert:  John replied 7 years ago.
hi. socks will stay a mystery .thanks glad you could solve the problem. if your happy with my answer. please accept, with a positive feed back, thanks. the appliance doc.