The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years repairing appliances
3079445

Friends gave us their thermador semw272 (stacked into one unit

Friends gave us their thermador semw272 (stacked into one unit are microwave, warming drawer, oven). We want to reinstall it in my inlaws kitchen. How do we/is it possible to move components around so the 'stack' is microwave, oven, warming drawer?

HiCustomer

I am sorry but this is not possible. The brackets that hold the units together will not interchange . The wireing is also set to the legnths required for this configuration. If you are mechanicly inclined and can make the new brackets as well as re wire the unit then it may be possible. You woud be on your own doing this though.

Personally I do not recommend that you try this. There may be other safety factors involved that you nor I can predict.

You may ask all the questions you need to as long as it pertains to this subject.

Clicking on the accept button will not end your question session. What it does do is transfer the funds to me for answering your question.

You must click on "I accept this answer" for this to happen.

You may continue to ask questions until your problem is solved or you are satisfied with the results of our communications.

Thank you for using justanswer.com.

Best regards, XXXXX XXXXX Smithy

Please be sure to leave positive feedback after you accept. This is very important to us.