Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Triton XL 6200 series dishwasher. No lights or power

I have a Triton XL 6200 series dishwasher. No lights or power signs with standing water in tub. I've verified I have power at the socket. Suggestions?

the first thing I would check is the connections in the box underneath the d/w behind the bottom front panel. please shut breaker off to do this. once you shut power off to machine take the kick panel off at the very bottom front and locate the electrical connetions box. it will be on the right side most likely. check and make sure connections are tight remove wirenuts and check wires.. if these are fine you may have a bad door switch. can you get me the full model # XXXXX the tag inside machine also. thanks Bryan