John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

is it safe to position the fridge underneath/below where a

is it safe to position the fridge underneath/below where a gas heating appliance is mounted?
hi. thanks for your question. no theres no problem with that. because the heat rises so the fridge would not feel the heat from the stove above.if your happy with my answer please accept. with a positive feed back. thanks. the appliance doc.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

hi there,

i should have been more specific...the gas heating appliance im referring to is a natural gas heating appliance (a bosch heating unit). thanks

yes i know if you check the temp at the bottom of anything unit it wont be hot. check it and see get back to me thanks
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

the bottom of the unit is not hot. im more concerned of the gas pressure regulator orgas valve being near/aligned with the fridge

hi. its not an issue it is 100.% safe thanks, XXXXX XXXXX happy with my answer please accept . the appliance doc