I.can
I.can, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  10 Years of experience installing and repairing appliances

How can I get a schematic diagram for a Breadman Model TR2200C

Customer Question

How can I get a schematic diagram for a Breadman Model TR2200C Ultimate breadmaker?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  I.can replied 5 years ago.
HelloCustomerbr />Welcome to just Answer,
My name is Ican,

Here is the site where you can find the breadman manual for your model TR2200c

http://kitchen.manuals online.com/manuals/mfg/breadman/tr2200c.html?s=fpw

Thank you for using Just answer.
I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX opportunity to help you with your appliance question.
If I have provided an adequate solution, please click *ACCEPT*.
Please be sure to leave positive feedback after you accept.
This is very important to us.!

I.can
I.can, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 10 Years of experience installing and repairing appliances
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I meant to authorize a $40.00 total deposit into my account to cover the $15.00 charge and a $5.00 bonus, plus an overpayment of $20.00 into my account toward payment for a future question. Please make the correction to the transfer of funds. Thank you.

G. Masters

Expert:  I.can replied 5 years ago.
I will forward this to the office!
Thank You
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I.can,

I tried the URL you gave me to get an electrical schematic diagram for my Breadman TR2200C breadmaker, but all I was able to find was information on getting a users manual for the machine. Apparently I need more specific information on getting a schematic diagram for it. The machine isn't causing the dough to rise sufficiently, perhaps due to insufficient heating during the rise cycle. I figured that, if I had a copy of the electrical schematic, I could take electrical measurements during the rise cycle and determine the reason for the insufficient rising of the dough. What I really need is specific, detailed information for getting a copy of the schematic, unless you can fax one to me. My FAX number is XXXXX same as my telephone number: (NNN) NNN-NNNN. Incidentally, I would be more than happy to pay for your effort and expenses you might incur, and I still intend to give you the positive rating and bonus that I originally specified. Thanks again for your trouble--sorry to cause a flap.

George Masters

XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

Expert:  I.can replied 5 years ago.
While I am searching for your service manual I found the user guide. Do you have it?

The bread didn’t
rise enough

Did you add enough yeast, water or sweetener?
Make sure to add ingredients in the proper order: liquids,
dry ingredients, yeast. Make sure yeast doesn’t get wet
until the Breadman® mixes the ingredients together.
Note: Typically, bread made with whole grain flours
will not rise as high as bread made with refined flours.

The bread didn’t rise at all
Make sure yeast is not left out. Also check the date code
on the yeast and that it is always the last ingredient put
into the pan. Make sure the yeast doesn’t come into
contact with salt or any liquid ingredients.

Unplug the Breadman® and contact Salton/MAXIM
Service Department at 1-800-233-9054
It also said If any parts are missing or defective,
DO NOT return this product.
Please call our Customer Service Department for assistance.
(NNN) NNN-NNNNMonday - Friday 9am - 5pm CST
Thank You

If it is not a giant corperation the service manuel may be only available at the servicers desk and not published like Whirlpool,GE, and Maytag!

So far this is all I found.
But I Do Not Like To Loose!
Still looking!
I.can
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

1.Three different packages of yeast were tried. All proofed-out perfectly. There was nothing wrong with the yeast.

2. My wife has made this bread dozens of times. Her recipe and methodology has always made a perfect loaf of bread, including the last batch two days before the machine failed. It hasn't made an acceptable loaf since the failure. There is nothing wrong with the recipe or the methodology.

3. New batches of all the ingredients have been used, with the same poorly-raised results. There is nothing wrong with the ingredients, including the distilled water she uses.

4. I've carefully re-run the procedure several times while closely monitoring the process each time. The only anomaly I've noticed is that the baking pan temperature during the rising cycle is definitely not as high as its been in the past, even though the loaf is nicely tanned at the end.

5. The only hope of identifying the problem is to open the machine up and run the procedure while making internal voltage and timing measurements. That procedure requires identifying the circuitry involved, which, in turn, requires an electrical schematic diagram of the circuitry. It would be very nice to have a copy of a service manual that identified components that have only house numbers for identification, although I have the experience necessary to recognize most components and the circuitry in which they are being used, and to predict the relative likelihood and consequences of their failure.

6. As a result of the considerations in 5, the essential ingredient in the troubleshooting process is an electrical schematic. I would be eternally grateful if you could somehow find me a schematic. (I would be more than happy to pay a company-authorized serviceman to make a copy of the Breadman TR2200C breadmaker schematic and FAX or mail it to me. Unfortunately, I've been out of the business for so long that I no longer have such contacts.)

7. I do very much appreciate your continuing efforts to help me and I'm going to accept your answer in the attached email in order to close this transaction. I also want to give you a bonus of $15.00 for your continuing efforts to get me a schematic.

8. ONE MORE REQUEST Would you please send me an email with detailed information on contacting a manager at JustAnswer by phone? I attempted twice to put $40.00 into my account at JustAnswer to cover the fee and bonus, but failed to get an acknowledgement from them. I need to make sure my account is not delinquent. If they do not give you a full $15.00 bonus, please email me your address and I'll mail you a check for the difference. Thanks again for everything.

Expert:  I.can replied 5 years ago.
I followed the Just answer proacall and forwarded your request to the moderators. I feel they will read our posts and contact you!
I do not know if they will use the telephone!

You can contact them at this address too!
Experts@justanswer.com