1.Three different packages of yeast were tried. All proofed-out perfectly. There was nothing wrong with the yeast.
2. My wife has made this bread dozens of times. Her recipe and methodology has always made a perfect loaf of bread, including the last batch two days before the machine failed. It hasn't made an acceptable loaf since the failure. There is nothing wrong with the recipe or the methodology.
3. New batches of all the ingredients have been used, with the same poorly-raised results. There is nothing wrong with the ingredients, including the distilled water she uses.
4. I've carefully re-run the procedure several times while closely monitoring the process each time. The only anomaly I've noticed is that the baking pan temperature during the rising cycle is definitely not as high as its been in the past, even though the loaf is nicely tanned at the end.
5. The only hope of identifying the problem is to open the machine up and run the procedure while making internal voltage and timing measurements. That procedure requires identifying the circuitry involved, which, in turn, requires an electrical schematic diagram of the circuitry. It would be very nice to have a copy of a service manual that identified components that have only house numbers for identification, although I have the experience necessary to recognize most components and the circuitry in which they are being used, and to predict the relative likelihood and consequences of their failure.
6. As a result of the considerations in 5, the essential ingredient in the troubleshooting process is an electrical schematic. I would be eternally grateful if you could somehow find me a schematic. (I would be more than happy to pay a company-authorized serviceman to make a copy of the Breadman TR2200C breadmaker schematic and FAX or mail it to me. Unfortunately, I've been out of the business for so long that I no longer have such contacts.)
7. I do very much appreciate your continuing efforts to help me and I'm going to accept your answer in the attached email in order to close this transaction. I also want to give you a bonus of $15.00 for your continuing efforts to get me a schematic.
8. ONE MORE REQUEST Would you please send me an email with detailed information on contacting a manager at JustAnswer by phone? I attempted twice to put $40.00 into my account at JustAnswer to cover the fee and bonus, but failed to get an acknowledgement from them. I need to make sure my account is not delinquent. If they do not give you a full $15.00 bonus, please email me your address and I'll mail you a check for the difference. Thanks again for everything.