Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
Here is the instructions out of the service manual for your model.
Maintop Assembly Removal1. Remove power from unit.
2. Remove range from installation position, see
"Removing and Replacing Range" procedure.
3. Remove air grill, filter, grill grates, aeration pan and
cartridges (select models).
4. Remove screws from plenum area at front of opening.
5. Open oven door and remove screws securing
maintop to oven chassis, located on the bottom of
control panel and along the outside edges of the
6. Remove cartridge receptacles and grill pans (select
7. Label and disconnect wiring to elements (select
8. Remove screws securing element mounting brackets
to maintop assembly (select models).
9. Gently remove elements from mounting brackets to
prevent damage to glass top (select models).
10.Reverse procedure to reinstall maintop assembly.