Alan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ years in the appliance repair field.

Maytag oven, Model CHE9800BCB. Clock does not illuminate.

Maytag oven, Model CHE9800BCB. Clock does not illuminate. Have spare clock unit that is new and it does not illuminate either. Of course oven and broiler do not heat although the top burners heat fine. (They do not really burn!!!) While plugged in checked voltage across wires on circuit board marked GND, 5V, and12V. No voltage. Assume the other circuit board (don't know the name) with the transformer is defective. Or is there a fuse that I don't know about? Am I correct and, if so, how can I verify? Thanks for your help.

Yes there is another board under the cooktop of your range. It is the relay board but also has the low voltage power supply that supplies the power to the clock. I am sure the power supply is bad. Here is a picture of it. # XXXXX in the picture is the board.