Bernard S.
Bernard S., HD TV, Large Appliance Sales
Experience:  27 Years Managing Stores, Operations and Selling Appliances

I have a MDB Series 2006 year model dishwasher. I have ordered

I have a MDB Series 2006 year model dishwasher. I have ordered and received a replacement door panel. I have sucessfully removed all screws from the inside door panel, but am unable to remove the outer door panel. It appears that I will need to get the door hinges to release in order to complete the process. Any suggestions on how to release the door hinges and remove the door or other suggestions?

Thank you for using Just Answer.

I have uploaded the repair manual which give the correct disassemble and reassemble procedure on page 5-25.

When you go to the site to download do not use AOL. Use Internet Explorer or another browser because that site does not like AOL. Choose the "Free" option. After you download the file you will need to open it with Adobe or another application. You should already have that on your computer.

Sometimes, the site is a little glitchy. If you have dificulty, clean your temporary files and your hard drive, restart the computer and try again. It's definitely worth it to have the right information. You can go to the top right corner and save the PDF file to your desktop for easy access.

Please click here - Dishwasher

Let me know if you would like more information or clarification.