Alan
Alan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ years in the appliance repair field.
11470909

On a Whirlpool RF386PXEN1 stove-- thepush buttons on the control

On a Whirlpool RF386PXEN1 stove-- thepush buttons on the control panel still work but the plastic overlay is cracking. Is there anyway to replace just this front overlay? I don't want to buy an entire control panel.
I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but on yours the only way that comes is with the new control. One thing you might try is seeing if there are any places in your area that sell used parts.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thanks. It might be time to look for a new one anyway. If you were looking for a new stove/oven do you have a recommendation?
I do, I dont mind whirlpool or kitchen aid. Stay away from GE and Frigidaire products. Kenmore is ok if you get a whirlpool built one.