Bernard S.
Bernard S., HD TV, Large Appliance Sales
Experience:  27 Years Managing Stores, Operations and Selling Appliances

I have a Kenmore Ultra Bake Self Cleaning Super Capacity Gas

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore Ultra Bake Self Cleaning Super Capacity Gas Range and the model number has rubbed off the door. I am trying to find out how to use the self cleaning function, but can't find my manual.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bernard S. replied 8 years ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer.

Several different manufactures produce ranges for Sears (Kenmore). So, we need to see if we can find the model number to answer your question

Have you pulled out the storage drawer and looked carefully at the cabinet that is directly behind the drawer? There should be a sticker there with the model number on it.

The model number will look something like this -

101 11 22 33 44

Please notice that I typed it with extra spaces in between so that our software will not delete the number. We have software that will delete several numbers in a row because it thinks that it is a telephone number and those are not allowed on the site.

Let me know what you find.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i found 665 72 02 91 00

Hi lostaton1,

I was able to find the manual. I can upload it for you tonight after I get home from work. I should be home around 9:30 pm est.

If this is ok for you let me know

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
That works. I am accepting the answer so you get paid in good faith that you will upload the manual.

Hi lostaton1,

I have now uploaded the owner's manual for you.

When you go to the site to download do not use AOL. Use Internet Explorer or another browser because that site does not like AOL. Choose the "Free" option. After you download the file you will need to open it with Adobe or another application. You should already have that on your computer.

Click here - Range

Let me know if you would like any more information. You can post back to this question for more information.