Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

HOTPOINT FEW 12 FIRST EDITION WASHING MACHINE The machine

HOTPOINT FEW 12 FIRST EDITION WASHING MACHINE: The machine will not drain out water and is flooding the kitchen. Also when I come to remove the washing there is a lot of water still left in the drum . I have checked all drainage outside the machine and this is clear so it looks like problem lies somewhere inside the machine. How do I unblock my machine?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
first you need to take the front panel off. this isnt a front load right? if it is top load take a small screw driver and about 3 inches in from each side at the top there are clips you need to release, use a flashlight to see clips , push screw driver under the clips and pull front out at top. once this is off you should see pump on right side remove hoses and wires and take screws out holding pump and remove pump. see if something is stuck in pump. let me know Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
My machine is a front load and not a top load.
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
ok open the door and get the full model # XXXXX the tag and I will try to look up the machine. you mort likely have something in pump. thanks Bryan