Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

On my Whirlpool Electric Built-in Combination Microwave/Single

On my Whirlpool Electric Built-in Combination Microwave/Single Oven model GMC305PD, the light in the microwave burnt out. How do I replace it?
this may be a real though one to do I'll check your model and find out for you. this is in the cabinet right? I'll get back to you soon. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Yes, it is in the cabinet.
I believe you have to install this though the top of the microwave , you have to remove the whole oven from cabinet and go in from the top. click here to bring up diagram of microwave assembly. http://www.pcappliancerepair.com/model-frame-diagram.php?pr=1 unless there are screws inside the microwave on the light assembly this is the only way to get to it unfortunatley. I've done one like this about a year ago and its not fun but its the only way, well wishes and if you need more help you can still ask me. thanks Bryan