Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

HW LG Front Loading Tromm WM2277HW, water will not drain from

HW LG Front Loading Tromm WM2277HW, water will not drain from the drum, I've cleaned the filter and back flushed water from the output hose through. My wife washed some bathroom matts and they were old, so the backing disenegrated into little pieces and clogged everything. I thought what I had done would do the trick but didn't, can you help. My feeling is its between the drum and the ? Thanks
you have the rubber backing from these rugs in the pump itself and need to remove the pump entirely to clean it out. I run into this about 4 times a month. take your rugs and comforters and pillows to the laundry mat and wreck there machines instead. this happens allot and if you take the pump out you will see all the stuff inside pump and drain hoses , clean them good and you should be fine, hope this helps, Bryan
also you may need to remove the hoses from the bottom of tub and clean the rubber catch boot on the bottom of tub also. this is the bellow on the bottom this is the diagram of your assembly. hope this helps Bryan, click for diagram http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/displaySubComponentFullSize.action?imageUrl=http%3a%2f%2fcontent.searspartsdirect.com%2flis_png%2fPLDM%2fK0712012-00002.png