Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

how do you remove the panel on an Amana gas range (args7650)

Customer Question

how do you remove the panel on an Amana gas range (args7650) so I can replace the clock?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
is this a slide in ? is the clock in the front if it is there may be screws on the side if you slide oven out if possible about 2-3" and there are usually screws under the front where the top of door closes and sometimes you need to remove the knobs and there may be screws under them also, is this an old oven? I cant bring up diagrams in database its says no diagrams availible. let me know. Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
This oven is 5 years old and we are trying to replace the clock/control unit. We took the screws off under the knobs and up under where the door closes but the front panel still isn't coming loose. Should the top lift off or does the front panel come off. This is the first time I have used this site so sorry for only part of the response being sent...
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
Well cheryl, is this a sealed burner unit? I cant find diagrams for it for some reason. can you checkl model #. thanks Bryan. I really need to see diagrams to be able to help you.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I found diagrams at Thanks.
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
thanks if you need more help you can still ask me , hope everything runs ok for you, well wishes, Bryan