Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Whirlpool supercapacity 465, Model-sf395leeq, ser-rg2917219.

Whirlpool supercapacity 465, Model-sf395leeq, ser-rg2917219. Purchased new in 1997. Problem--Burners wont lite. It used to click when in lite position but doesnt do that now. Was intermittant for a short period. I assume there is a electronic igniter of some kind. There is a white wire going to each burnerAre these wires part of igniter?I suspect the igniter. Your thoughts please. If it is the igniter,are the wires part of it? The fittings on end of wires come through stove top and are larger then the openings. How do I remove if necessary. Where is igniter located?I would appreciate your expert opinion. Thanks for your time.        XXXXX XXXXX    PS---I tip well!
Hi Mike, this is Bryan, yes there is a spark module, I'll look up model and see were the module is in your oven.give me a few minutes and I'll be backthe wires are probably not the problem if all the buners are out. I'll be back, Bryan
click here to see spark module, if all the burner are out more than likely this is your problem,click here if you click here it will bring up diagrams of you oven and the module is part # XXXXX on diagram 02 it is located in the top of oven in the control panel on the right side looking from rear after you get cover off. let me know when you see this,click here for diagrams thanks Bryan