Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

kenmore model #51552103, not making ice, no water flow.

kenmore model #51552103,   not making ice, no water flow.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
you may have a bad water valve or the tube running into back of ice maker maybe frozen, check tube inside freezer running into back of ice maker to see if its frozen and let me know Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
there is no tube to the back of ice maker. there is a black rubber feed tube from the roof of the machine into the ice maker. It is not frozen.
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
ok I know which one you have now, sorry about delay in reply had company. you may need either a water valve or ice maker module. can you check your model # XXXXX will be three numbers before the rest of model # XXXXX 110,106 or something like that, let me know Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
106, sorry on delay myself, kids to bed.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
by the way the water next to the ice dispenser works.
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
ok let me check that ,bryan
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
this is the module for ice maker itself. I'll send picture of valve next BryanPart(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
you may need this one in your ice maker it comes with the ejector and says its for in door ice makers which I think you have, click here http://www.repairclinic.com/SmartSearch/SSPartDetail.aspx?PartID=961550&PPStack=1 right below this part is the valve if you scroll down, your problem is most likely module though, you may have a jam it the fingers or ejector that could be causing your trouble, hope this info helps thanks Bryan