Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

bra wire stuck in drum of washing machine

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
can you tell me make and model# XXXXX Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
bosch wfk 2801 gb
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
let me see if I can get info on this , you cant pull it I out gather . is it sticking out into inner tub through one of the holes or is it completely inside tub and you cant get at it? thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
can't see it.It's now at the bottom of the drum. I've taken the back off but don't know what to do next
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
give me a little while to find model, dont take to much off machine yet. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
ok thanks
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
this is a front loader? if it is you may have to call for service these are real hard to get at things in tub, you dont go in from the back of this, I believe on this you may have to remove front boot and get it from the front but bI wouldnt recomend you attempying this yourself you may not get it back together again without it leaking, let me know if this is froant load. thats whats comming up in database. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
it is
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
these are very complicated machines and dont recomend you attempt repair unfortunately, you dont want to make things worse. I wouldnt run machine until this is removed it could get into drain pump and destroy pump.can you see wire? is it hitting tub and making noise? be careful it doesnt cut a hole in tub.the only other way I can think off getting this out would be to take the tub drain hose off the bottom of tub and see if you can fish it out from there otherwise call tech. in to remove. thats all I can do from here. hope this helps Bryan