Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

My Whrirlpool ADG 3552 LX dishwasher was started when there

Customer Question

My Whrirlpool ADG 3552 LX dishwasher was started when there was no water supply. Now the machine has stopped working and the main power light, the dry light and the end cycle light are flashing. Is there any was to reset as the water supply has been restored?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
you may have blown the main board in this , if the heater came on without water it can damage control board , these d/w's also from the factory had a mismached board and heater in them and I've replaced allot of these over the last couple of years, I'll see if I can get the info for you. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I have sorted the problem. It simply required a reset - press and hold the main start button for 5 seconds and the system resets.

Thanks for your assistance.
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
thanks for accept, if you have any further problems just get back to me . I'm glad it wasnt board, thanks again Bryan