Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have Frigidaire LC120D that will not drain after the agitation

I have Frigidaire LC120D that will not drain after the agitation or the rinse, how can i fix it?
first thing to check is the drian hose for kinks, I've seen ths many times, then you need to look at pump, maybe something in it. problem is this is a hard pupm to get at. hers a link to see drain pump. does the machine spin? if not you may have a bad lid switch. it wont drain if lid switch is bad. let me know Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
it will agitate, just doesn't spin or drain. i didn't realize that it had locking lid until i pried it openit doesn't appear to be broke.
ok you have a bad lid switch its a safety and the machine wont spin if its bad .hang on to your wallet this is expensive. click here. if you have a parts supply house nearby I would take lid switch assembly to them to check it. uless you have and know how to use a volt meter. Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i just jumped out the switch and safety to see if that was the problem. I must say that you are the man. I am an oil heating technician-this is a little out of my realm. Thanks for the link, I now have to order this to keep my wife happy. I guess the $50 machine just turned into $200.
I'm glad you got it going listen before you order this at that link if you can wait till morning I know a place that is probably cheaper and he will ship it right away to you these guys are great. click here let me know Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I ordered it already...gotta keep that wife quiet ;)
But, if you can, see if the other guy can get it cheaper and quicker. I just paid $150 incl shipping and it isn't even in stock! My home # XXXXX XXXXX is you want to call tomorrow
they wont let me recieve your phone # XXXXX you can call them at 9am est and he will tell you right away if its in stock. give it a shot, if its back ordered you can always cancel tomorrow if bradly has it. thanks for the bonus and feedback good luck and well wishes Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thanks man!
no problem, thank you! Bryan