Ask Accurate Appliance Service Your Own Q...
Accurate Appliance Service
Accurate Appliance Service, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  5 Years in business, Authorized Service Company for 3 manufacturers, NATE Cert. for HVAC

I was recently given a Vesta range and have been told Vesta

I was recently given a "Vesta" range and have been told Vesta may have been made by Tappan or Frigidaire. I am looking for the drip pans and also the grids that sit on top of the drip pan. There is no model number on the stove. There is a plate that has the numbers 4387 and then several spaces below that, the numbers 13JL17 and way off to the side of that 18000. The stove is in wonderful condition to be so old. I think it is from the 1950's. I would love to find these parts so I can use the stove. Thank you very much, Diana