Ask Accurate Appliance Service Your Own Q...
Accurate Appliance Service
Accurate Appliance Service, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  5 Years in business, Authorized Service Company for 3 manufacturers, NATE Cert. for HVAC

I need to replace my old fuel oil furnace. I live in Pa and

I need to replace my old fuel oil furnace. I live in Pa and need about a 100,000 BTU furnace. How much does it cost to replace and how hard are they to install? I also need to replace the box that controls the three comfort zones on the furnace, so that also needs included.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Accurate Appliance Service replied 8 years ago.

Is this a forced air furnace or a hot water boiler?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
hot water
Please do your self a favor and hire a professional for this job, unless you have experience with repiping boilers and wiring controls. Not an easy job at all, in fact very difficult and could potentially be dangerous if done incorrectly. Get about 3-5 estimates and base your decision on getting the job done correctly and on time, not just price alone.