Bob Schauer
Bob Schauer, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience in commercial and domestic appliance repair
11862455

CREDA ASPIRE SOLAR PLUS 48905 top oven and grill ok when

CREDA ASPIRE SOLAR PLUS 48905 top oven and grill   ok when switched on when reaching set temperature switch off      will not come back on untill cool [approx 30 mins ] then same again repetedly
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bob Schauer replied 8 years ago.

Hello runningman0122. My name isXXXXX see that you have been waiting for awhile to get someone to help you. I am not familiar with this equipment but since I have experience in commercial cooking equipment, I thought that it sounds like your unit is cycling on the hi-limit thermostat rather than the regular cycle thermostat. In any case one of your thermostats is bad. I will see if I can find any information on this piece of equipment and will get back to you. Bob

Is the 48905 the only model number for your oven?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
the no 48905 IS THE MANUFACTURES DESIGNATED M0DEL no FOR THE U.K. THERE IS A SERIAL no 47100068 IF THAT IS ANY USE
WellCustomer I am going to stick to my earlier diagnosis. You can turn your set temperature down to lowest setting and see if it will cycle at that temperature. You can use an oven thermometer to check to see if the cycle thermostat is calibrated correctly. I was not able to find any troubleshooting information concerning your problem. I don't know if this is of any help but I hope you leave positive feedback. Thanks for using Just Answer. Bob