The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years repairing appliances
3079445

I HAVE A CROSLEY FRONT LOAD WASHER AND I KEEP GETTING THE E20

I HAVE A CROSLEY FRONT LOAD WASHER AND I KEEP GETTING THE E20 MESSAGE WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
Category: Appliance
Expert:  The Home Smithy replied 8 years ago.

HiCustomer

This error code is indicating a partially restricted flow of the water out of the unit.

At the bottom of your unit should be either an access door on the right or the lower panel comes off completly. There are two screws one on either side and possibly a third in the center at the bottom of the unit. Remove them and pull out and downward to remove the panel.

Inside to the right is a hose that looks like a bellows (think accordian). Remove it from the pump assembly and clean it out.

Be ready with plenty of old towels. It is going to get a bit merssy.

If there is water in the unit you need to get out all you can. Otherwise it is going on the floor fast when you pull the hose off.

Replace everything and give it a try.

If this answer satisfies your question please click the accept button. I will not be paid if you dont.
You can always ask follow up questions after you accept. I will be here to answer them.
If for some reason you are not happy. Please tell me before you accept.
Feedback is how we make sure we provide the best answers available.
Please click on the "Leave Feedback" link after you have accepted. A simple "good job" is all it takes.

Best regards, XXXXX XXXXX Smithy